Saturday, March 8, 2008

ASS WHUPPIN' ALREADY IN PROGRESS




Wow.

Big week...Trying to get things finished before WWLA next week. Blasting off on Weds to head to Silverlake and hang out with my good buddy Capt. Awesome who is an amazing sculptor over @ Gentle Giant Studios...You can see more of his and his co-workers badassness here...

https://www.gentlegiantltd.com/blog

I'm working alot to catch up with some Commissions I took on before I get to WWLA to hopefully...You guessed it "take on more".

This is one of them. It came out pretty good. I worked on it here and there during my warm-ups for Spidey. I like drawing the HULK. I like drawing angry stuff...ha. Get's the lead out.

I just got word that I got another BIG project on the horizon from the House of Ideas...This is a project I have been JonesN' to do for alooooooooong time.

Hopefully I can announce it "officially" soon. Watch this space...

Enjoy!

M.

3 comments:

redmonkey said...

I love you art man.Saludos from Argentina.Peace

Fer!

I R SL8ER said...

Dope, dope, dope. Not bad for a freak from Philly

MARK A. ROBINSON said...

Thanks Fernado! I appreciate you stopping by!

Yeah Slater...It's Killadelphi if you're nasty.

M.