Sunday, October 19, 2008

THE BEATS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES


So I think my scanner is dying.

It's doing weird shit like scanning things sideways. Half pages. Whatever it wants to basically to piss me off.

So yeah- wanted to get something new up here. It's been awhile since i left you with alil' something somethin'.

So this is a sneaky peak from WEAPON X:First Class. Part of 7 panel double page spread in Issue 2. My inspiration for this was Jack Kirby meets OLD BOY. I hope people dig the series. It's a challenge that's for sure...

Should be pretty cool to see what happens. Maybe everyone will love it and buy hundreds of thousands of copies and i will get offered some stuff to do and i can buy a new scanner and provide the people with solid crisp clean scans.

Maybe.

On Sale Nov. 5th people.


Feast.

No comments: