Tuesday, April 15, 2008

SHE RIDES THE NIGHT


dadda-dah-dadda-dah-dummmmmmm...

BATman...And the OUTSIDERS!

Rated PG13.

...

Anywayz.

This is not the original piece...it's just a copy that i wanted to drop soem inks on during a warm-up session before pages.

I did this for a would be cover thing for DC that never got the green light. Which is cool- now that i look at it...It wasn't my best work. I hate alot of things about the piece yet- i do like a some of things going on in it. I wish i played more with the field depths and so forth... But i was under a two day turn around for this.

So there you go.

I showed this to one editor over @ DC and he emails me back and goes...

"What's Catwoman doing on top of Batman?"

I said...

"She's riding that bitch like he knew she would."

Feast.

M.

No comments: