Thursday, December 27, 2007

PINK IS THE NEW BLACK







SO.

XMAS is over.At least for me it is. It's back to it. Back to the grinder. The "grinder" is exactly what it sounds like...

I received a brand new art set up which was pretty timely and inspiring thanx to the Skut. Who is now aptly named MS.MARVEL because she's awesome. I'd bee working with a rigged up ghetto-ized set up for awhile now...The table shifted at times because it was uneven on one side. The lamp light flickered for God knows what reason. ( personally i think it's because when i'm jamming out to say...DANZIG i'm smashing my pencils into the lamp shield like it's a drum cymbal or somethin'.) And my chair was an old school wooden get up. Not good for the back at all.

Here's the old boy- remembered...



But as another year wanes away from us- I put away the old in with the new- and hopefully with the new table some better Chi.



Christmas was good to us.We had a rocking good tree.(as pictured)

We made some stellar cookies. (as pictured)

and I recieved many goodies...(as pictured)

And yes...I am in a pink robe. Whut of it?

Pink is the new black yo.

Hope your Holidaze was as entertaining...

Enjoy the show-

No comments: